Love standing by the river/sea/lake and chatting to like-minded people? This may be for you!
We are planning to be at a huge number of events this year across the UK, and need crew to support us! We are particularly keen to hear from potential crew members in Scotland, Wales, and near the Henley-On-Thames, and Putney.
The successful candidate(s) duties would include
- Setting up/packing up stands at events (some lifting of stock & equipment will be required)
- Assisting customers with queries
- Taking payment for sales
- Presenting an excellent image of Rock the Boat at all times
Excellent customer service skills, an eye for detail, and a great sense of humour are essential requirements.
In return you can expect:
- The opportunity to meet new people
- Learn customer service and retail skills
- Payment for your time!
We require crew members from February 2020 onwards, to cover events throughout the year.
Individuals would be used on a "casual" basis - to work around your own diary/rowing commitments.
To express interest, email us at email@example.com